- Emailing, calling or communicating with us.
- Posting a question or comment through the site such as commenting on a blog post.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or password.
- Any other business-related reason.
We also collect non-personal information about each visitor of our site, such as which areas of the site are visited most often and what services are most valued. This aggregated and anonymous data helps us determine how we can create a better overall experience for our visitors. We may share this aggregated, anonymous information with our partners, so that they too may understand how to best serve our visitors.
We provide you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. We will inform you of the purpose for the collection and we do not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within our company or to a third party provider as necessary.
- We may use the information and data we collect for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We reserve the right to share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Visage Marketing.
- We also reserve the right to share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Domain Information Collection
We may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The attorney or firm uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside the attorney or firm without your permission, except under the following conditions:
- You consent to the sharing of your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- You require us to provide you with a product or service.
- We will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 18 years old are not the target audience of our website. To protect their privacy, we prohibit solicitation of personal information from children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site contains links to other sites on the internet. We do not share your personal information with those websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
We reserves the right to change, modify, or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site. If you have questions, concerns, would like to be removed from any information disclosure to third parties, or would like to be removed from future emails, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.